Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sushi near Oranienburger Strasse

I am travelling to Berlin with a friend at the end of May, staying at the Arcotel Velvet. I have been before two years ago and remember lots of very cool cocktail bars at the end of the street (close to some railway arches and a shop decked out in shiny silver reflectors if memory serves me right). Close to there there was a purpose built centre with some bars shops and a fabulous sushi restaurant with very cool toilets! I would like to revisit these places with my firend, can anyone help jog my memory with names ?? Also any other local bar/club recommendations welcomed for this district or any other!




|||



The only Sushi place I know in that area is http://www.kotobukisushi.de/index.html ... maybe that%26#39;s the one you are looking for.




|||



Are you sure it was not Surf and Sushi??? It is on Oranienburger Str. 17. I thought it was pretty hip, and not a bad price either.





www.surfandsushi.de




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 am, September 01, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment