Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Marktbreit

Has anyone spent time in Markbreit? We will be staying at the Hotel Loewen. Just wondering if anyone has any experience there. Thanks.




|||



Never stayed in this hotel.



Nice small town. Kind of hiddem gem.




|||



Thanks. I%26#39;m actually using it as a base to visit my exchange family in Ochsenfurt (where the hotels are booked) and to reexperience Wurzburg. I guess I probably visited Marktbreit back 25 years ago, but memory has a way of fading. I%26#39;ll post some info when I get back.




|||



Good choice, for visiting Ochsenfurt and Wuerzburg. There are are other gems nearby, like Wertheim. Miltenberg and- one of my favorites- the %26quot;water castle%26quot; Mespelbrunn.




|||



I will check out the %26quot;water castle%26quot; Sounds like fun. Thanks!




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 pm, September 01, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment