Tuesday, April 24, 2012

3 days to go!!! Weather etc?

3 days to go and I will be back in Germany!!!!



Making a brief stop in Berlin on Wednesday, enroute to Leipzig for the weekend and back in Berlin the following Tuesday for the rest of the week.



Very much looking forward to it, as after 4 visits to Berlin, this will be my first in the summertime!





Other than just a bouncy exciteable post - my main question is, what exactly is going on with the weather at the moment, what should I expect? I haven%26#39;t begun to start packing yet as the forecast changes every time I check - I guess that I%26#39;m correct in assuming that it is going to be very warm and humid over the next week though?





As I have already done the main tourist sights, my tentative plans are to do things that make the most of the weather, things which I have not had a chance to do yet - namely a boat trip, the zoo and a day to Potsdam, possibly hiring bikes when we get there - so any tips on these would be great. As its a holiday week, how busy do touristy attractions like these get?




|||



Hi,



you%26#39;re right, it seems as if the weather is going to be pretty nice.





The forecast of wunderground.com is quite reliable:



wunderground.com/global/stations/10382.html




|||



Thanks - that website weather report sounds more tolerable, the BBC weater site was showing temperatures of mid-30%26#39;s! I hoe this one is the more accurate. :-)





It will be great to see Berlin in the sun, rather than rain or snow, as I%26#39;ve become used to!




|||



Oh yes! If you ask me summer is the best time to visit Berlin.





Have fun!





:-)




|||



I usually find www.wetter.com quite reliable. It%26#39;s in German though. According to their weather forecast it should stay mainly dry with temperatures around 25 degrees.





I think you could mainly pack for summer weather but you should take a jumper with you as well. According to www.wetter.com it should get a bit colder - around 20 degress - again early next week.




|||



Thanks Berlingal. I have just covered the weather in my German classes so can just about pick up on the important points!



Gewitter, Wolkig etc = bad, Sonnig=good! :-)




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:19 pm, September 01, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment