Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Choosing between 3 hotels - can anyone advise, please?

I%26#39;ve narrowed down the hotels I%26#39;m looking at (for end September 2007) to





Crowne Plaza (at least, I%26#39;m guessing that from the %26#39;secret hotel%26#39; description on otel dot com



am Rathaus



Schnookeloch





Ideally I%26#39;d like:



a hotel in/very near the old centre



a restaurant of its own, not just a breakfast room



parking



max E120 per night for a single room





I%26#39;d be glad to hear advice - I%26#39;ve read the reviews from top to bottom but am getting addled now.



Thankyou.




|||



Hi Ailidh,





I%26#39;m not familiar with all the hotels, but certainly the Crowne Plaza is very near the old town centre (you just cross the road to get to the Altstadt) and has parking. I don%26#39;t know the prices. They are big and have a restaurant.





If these are your criteria: you can%26#39;t go wrong with the Crowne Plaza.





Schnookeloch is slap-bang in the middle of town. It is a historic hotel and restaurant. Parking may be more difficult there (I doubt whether they have any spaces, but I don%26#39;t know).





I don%26#39;t know the Hotel am Rathaus.





All the best





Simon




|||



-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic was inactive for 6 months and has been closed to new posts. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:21 pm, September 01, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment